Friday 8 March 2013

THIS BRAVE ARTSMAN FROM SE ENGLANDS - PART FIMM

Why not start today with a picture!

So this is the beast that transported me from Reykjavik to Seydisfjorður. After a night of a few Egils in the not so English pub, I made it in plenty of time for the plane. A bit nervous I was assured that Icelandic pilots are the best in the world, more than capable of flying in high winds and snow storms!
While waiting at the matchbox airport I treated myself to my Second round of Skyr but this time the blueberry variety.

Skyr has become part of my daily diet and I hope to return to London healthier because of it. Skyr (pronounced Skeer)is a dairy product unique to Iceland and was brought along with the first Nordic settlers. It has many health benefits because of it's virtually zero fat content, high calcium and mega protein levels.
If they could possibly sponsor me I could buy more of it and use it as a staple in my art, for a healthier picture!