Friday 8 March 2013

THIS BRAVE ARTSMAN FROM SE ENGLANDS - PART SEX

Part SEX: my favourite part.

So on that plane to Egilsstaðir was quite something. The take off leaving the city was spectacular, the rust brown grasses dotted with little coloured houses. When we started our descent and dropped beneath the clouds the landscape had completely transformed. Everything was white with dark veins travelling throughout. 
View from my private jet

View from my private jet 2








The airport was even smaller than the last one, I think I have seen bigger Tesco Metros. I asked about my bus to Seyðisfjörður and found out I would have to wait 2.5 hours, not really a problem as long as it turns up. I used up my time by going for a brisk walk in the elements and looking out the window. I also opened my Ardbeg Uigeadail so I could warm up before venturing out to test my new weather gear. Shit it was cold and beautiful snow was piled up all around the cars, a snow plough went backwards and forwards. I apprehensively walked out into a field and set myself a small target, go and make it to that tree and luminous sign.

Let's Go

Luminous sign with comical piece of snow