Tuesday 26 March 2013

REMIX REMIX REMIX

So I have been in the studio making art today, my new friend Richard Canaday dropped over his memory stick so I could listen to Dillon's new record 'Tempest'. The album is OK, possibly a bit repetitive, however I think it could end up an addiction as I meander around the studio doing this and that. Anyway whilst listening to the 14 minute long Tempest, (for those not in the know it is an epic song about the sinking of the Titanic) I made some drawings in response to the work. Then for not much reason I decided to make a remix. Here I am trying to emphasise the horror for those on-board the ship - not to mention those who were in Dillon's studio during rehearsals.
Unfortunately no one can hear this remix because it contains copyrighted material. What a sinker! Oh actually I found a way, listen with player below!